Dave grew up in Madison, WI and has been a lifelong resident. After working as an Accountant for many years, Dave felt the pull into Financial Services to further enhance the value he offers to his clients.
An Enrolled Agent (EA) with over 30 years tax preparation experience, and a Certified Financial Planner™ professional since 2011, Dave works closely with clients to maximize their retirement and financial lives.
- Associates degree in Accounting, Madison Business College 1985
Bachelors of Business with major in Accounting, Upper Iowa 1993
- Over 25 years of experience in financial planning
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Series 7, 24,63, and 66 Securities Licenses
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Completes over 50 hours of continued education credits per year
- Attends multiple investment conferences annually
*David Launder is an Investment Adviser Representative of, and offers securities and Investment Advisory Services through Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and Registered Investment Adviser. He holds securities licenses in Wisconsin, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Minnesota, Montana, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina and Virginia.